AACE Funding is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
AACE Funding takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Google Chomre
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari Browser
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
AACE Funding assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 8549 Wilshire Blvd, CA 90211
We aim to respond to feedback within 1 – 2 Business Days.
Get a Quick estimate
+1 213 908 4416